The friendly staff at Pulmonary Associates welcomes your call and looks forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our pulmonary, allergy, or sleep disorder services, please call our office at (702) 384-5101. To schedule an appointment, you can call us or use our secure online appointment request form.
Our regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm.
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! Inform the emergency room staff that you are a patient of Pulmonary Associates and they will contact us.
If you have an urgent medical need after hours, please visit an urgent care facility. You can also call our office during regular hours at (702) 384-5101.
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, you will need to pay at the time of your visit. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Health Savings Accounts (HSA).
If you have a question related to your bill or insurance, please contact our billing specialists at (702) 384-5101.
Please coordinate this with your primary care physician in advance. Appointments will be rescheduled if required referrals are not received in the office by the time of your visit.
- AMG Specialty Hospital
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
- Complex Care Hospital/New Lifecare
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospitals
- Horizon Specialty Hospital of Las Vegas and Horizon Specialty Hospital of Henderson
- Kindred Hospital
- Kindred Hospital – Flamingo
- Kindred Hospital – Sahara
- Marquis Centennial Hills Post Acute Rehab
- Marquis Plaza Regency Post Acute Rehab
- Mountain's Edge Hospital
- MountainView Hospital
- North Vista Hospital
- PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Centennial Hills
- Silver Ridge Nursing Home
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St. Rose Dominican – Siena Campus
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Prescriptions and refills for established patients of Pulmonary Associates are routinely issued during our regular office hours (see above). You can make your request by contacting your pharmacy.
No refills are issued during the evenings, weekends, or holidays, as the doctors do not have access to your medical records during those times. It is helpful to anticipate your refill needs to avoid an interruption in your medication therapy.